Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I Am Sorry My Tears....

I Am Sorry My Tears....

I am sorry my tears
Coz I have trapped you ,
Whenever you wanted to flow
I have always stopped you.

I know inside for you
It is very suffocating ,
But even if you flow
Nothing you will be getting .

You will flow
And get vanished somewhere ,
And till that time
People will show that they do care .

So better don't expect
Anybody's sympathy ,
You are true
You don't deserve false pity.

I know you wanna come out
To make me feel relieved ,
What you think ?
Will this make my wounds get healed?

Rather than you
Its more painful for me
My dreams getting shattered
Is what everyday I see .

Still I smile
And pretend to be carefree ,
But whats behind ?
Nobody ever tried to see .

Like a poison inside me
Still I wanna you to hold ,
Desperately I wanna breath
But my breaths have turned frozen and cold .

Through my body
Like blood you run ,
Now you are my night
And the only sun .

So don't feel hurted
And never do leave my eyes ,
A bond of love
Ours relation is so nice .

Whenever I smile - you glitter
And make my eyes glow ,
So please wait till my death
Mabbe then from every eye you will flow.

No comments: